Every year, people from all over the world choose New Zealand, as a great place to work study, or invest in New Zealand and live for its high standard of living, diverse and welcoming communities, beautiful landscapes and much more.
New Zealand receives its immigrant population from over 150 countries of origin.
Provinces of New Zealand
- New Plymouth
- Hawke’s Bay
New Zealand has been actively encouraging skilled immigration to fill New Zealand labor shortages as well as providing numerous other pathways to permanent residence.
New Zealand’s Skilled Migration Category (SMC) allows people with the skills and qualifications that New Zealand values to get permanent residence or a temporary permit to work. Applicants are scored against a points-based system and entered into a pool of potential migrants. Applicants are chosen every fortnight for an invitation to apply for migration to New Zealand. To test if you can qualify, Global Visas provides a free New Zealand Skilled Migration assessment.
Global Visas provide New Zealand immigration services to match your New Zealand Immigration needs.
Skilled Migrant Category
The Skilled Migrant Category (SMC) offers you the opportunity to move to New Zealand to work and live permanently.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for residence under Skilled Migrant Category you must:
- be 55 or under
- be healthy
- be of good character
- Speak English.
To decide if you can apply we use a points system. You get points for age, experience, employability and qualifications.
How to apply
There are two steps:
1. Applicant has to complete an Expression of Interest, telling about himself, his family, his skills and his experience.
2. If applicant has enough points, the concerned authority accepts Expression of Interest, and send an Invitation to Apply. It is to be completed and returned it to us with your supporting documents.
At Global Visa we really like to keep it simple
In order to get started all you need to do is submit free assessment request form. Global Visas provide free Visa assessment. Our assessment is the quickest and most accurate way to assess your credentials across the number of New Zealand Immigration programs available.
Once you have submitted your details you will receive an email from Global Visas that will outline your New Zealand Immigration options.
If you are eligible:
You will receive an email proposal from Global Visas outlining which program you are eligible for, our service agreement and all other information necessary to start your dream of living in New Zealand.
If you are not eligible at this time:
We will still email you and let you know. It is important to note that Immigration policy is always changing. For this reason we will keep your contact details on file and let you know immediately if a New Zealand Immigration program becomes available that we feel you would be an excellent candidate for.
Check out our service details to learn more about Global Visas world-class service standard that you’ve heard so much about!
Global Visas Process
Our professional and trained immigration consultants will assist you in three easy steps:
Step 1: Case Study
- Study and review your personal profile according to the current Immigration regulations
- Decide which visa category gives you the best chances of success
- Inform and explain you each and every step of the immigration process
- Prepare and fill out the forms relevant to the chosen visa category
- Acquire from you all relevant and supporting documentation and prepare it to visa office standards
Step 2: Case Preparation
- Finalize all required forms on your behalf and take responsibility for collating and presenting all requested documents to the immigration authorities
- Compose a letter to accompany your application, outlining the merits of your profile
- Personally prepare you in the event that an interview of selection with an immigration official is required;
- Courier your application along with the required documents and cover letter to the appropriate immigration office
Step 3: Visa Processing
- After your application is successfully submitted, your case officer will closely monitor and keep you regularly updated on the progress of your application and inform you when a decision has been made
Easy to get started with Global Visas
1. Click here to submit your details for free assessment.
2. Let Global Visas prepare your immigration visa application to New Zealand!